Saturday, June 5, 2010

Where my dogs at? Here they are.

This is Old Man Denton. He will huff and puff and blow your house down. He is solely responsible for spending all of our retirement money. I hope he gets famous one day so he can support us in our old age. But I love him. He is my 3-legged wonder!

Meet adorable Burk! He thinks he is the same size as Denton, which is is about 3 times as big. That doesn't mean much. He is a real dog. He pees on trees while hiking his leg. He pees on EVERY tree he passes and pretty much marks everything. He plays fetch and is better trained than Denton.

Denton and Burk are becoming the best of friends. Burk has only peed on Denton once and I think Denton forgave him. Oh the joys of raising two dogs! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahah Burk. He is so cute. Denton on the other hand.....

    ReplyDelete